We currently have openings for volunteers. If you are interested please contact our offices.
The amazing men and women who volunteer for Wings of Hope Family Crisis Services make all the difference as our agency strives to break the cycle of violence. We appreciate their time, commitment and hard work put into assisting our agency and our clients. If you are interested in volunteering with Wings of Hope, please contact our office at 405.372.9922 and ask to speak to the volunteer coordinator or just come by our office and pick up a volunteer packet. We would love to have you as a part of our team!
If you choose to volunteer, you will receive thorough training from Wings of Hope's staff. Then, choose to assist in several different areas depending on the your preference and the agency needs. Some of these areas are: Office/Receptionist, Relief Nursery, transportation, outreach, special projects, court advocacy.
- Qualify through a screening process given by the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Person must be MATURE, RELIABLE, AND OPEN-MINDED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- No personal experience with Domestic Violence in the last two (2) years.
- Attend 20 hours of training provided by Stillwater Domestic Violence Services.